If you love Latinos and Latinas, what are the best online dating sites to find Latina and Latino singles? We have created a list for sites--some exclusively for Latinos/Latinas, others are mix race sites where you will find a lot of single Latinos.
Latin American Cupid is a hispanic dating site with members worldwide. It's a nice option if you're looking fora niche site for hispanic dating.
Latin American Cupid is a well designed site and Android app with plenty of users all over the world. Profiles are fairly detailed and the membership price is very reasonable if you sign up for one year. On the downside, the majority of users are men.
Pros of Latin American Cupid:
- Over 5M members worldwide
- A large amount of members live in various hispanic countries, though you find about 700k members from the US alone
- While most users are younger, you find users in all age-groups
- All photos are reviewed
- Well designed and easy to use site
Cons of Latin American Cupid:
- Only about 20% of users are women
- It's only free to message paying members unless you are a paying member yourself--then you can message anyone
- The app is only available to Android users
Amigos Calientes is an adult dating site for the Spanish speaking population.
Pros of Amigos Calientes:
- You can upload videos and do live streams
- The site works like a social media networking site, making it easy to connect with others
- You can watch erotic videos on the site
- It's a well established Latino casual dating site
Cons of Amigos Calientes:
- It's not a site for serious dating
- There's lots of adult content, so if you're looking for casual dating without explicit sexual content through the dating app, this site is not for you
This site works exactly the same as Latin American Cupid, only it's targeting Columbian singles instead of Latina and Latino singles at large. ColumbianCupid is an excellent site if you're looking for Columbian singles and live in Columbia, the US, or Chile. In other countries members are few and far inbetween.
Pros of Columbian Cupid:
- It's a niche dating site, making it very easy to find likeminded Columbian singles
- Well-designed site and app that's easy to use
- Photos are reviewed by staff
- Profiles are very detailed
- Available as an app on iOS and Android
Cons of Columbian Cupid:
- As expected, most members are in Columbia, with a fair amount in the US and Chile too, but it can be tricky if you're looking for Columbian expatriates elsewhere
- It costs to be able to interact with other members properly (without paying you can only interact with paying members)
eHarmony is one of the world's largest and oldest online dating sites and you will find plenty of Latina and Latino singles here! eHarmony is an excellent dating site and app and as it's so popular, you find plenty of Latinos and Latinas using it. You can easily search for Latin members near you. Profiles might not be all that interesting, but they are still detailed compared to many other dating apps.
Pros of eHarmony:
- Over 20M members worldwide
- Different sexual orientations welcome
- There's a pretty leveled balance of male and female members
- Members in all age groups
- Have a service that lets you hire a pro to write your profile for you if you aren't a great writer
- It's a site that focuses on serious relationships
- If you don't find love within six months, you get another six months for free
- You can call and video chat with other users through the site
- An app is available both for iOS and Android users
Cons of eHarmony:
- You have to pay to use the site properly
- There is no email verification needed when signing up, however you can only message others if you pay for a membership, so fake accounts are few and far in between
Elite singles is one of the most popular Latino dating sites. It's well established and has plenty of members--at least within the US.
You will find plenty of Latinos and Latinas in America on Elites singles. It's a site that's easy to use and well-designed. However, if you're looking for bells and whistles, innovative matching algorithms and the likes, you're better off with another site.
Pros of Elitesingles:
- 1M members
- LGBTQ welcome
- Nicely designed and easy to use site
- Well-established site
Cons of Elitesingles:
- 97% of members are in the US and 3% from Canada, so if you're looking for love elsewhere, it likely won't work out!
- Most members are in the 25-44 age range, so if looking for older dates it can get tricky
- You can't message other members without signing up for a paid membership
- Profiles aren't very detailed
- There's no fancy match algorithm
Amo Latina is a Latina dating site that operates worldwide. According to the site itself, it was set up by a couple who so-to-speak married across borders. This is a site to enter with caution as it can be addictive to talk to someone and, therefore, you might end up spending a lot of money on credits. What's more, there are plenty of reports of fake profiles.
If you are looking for an adult dating site for the hispanic population, Amigos Calientes is a great option. If you, on the other hand, don't want to see explicit content when using a dating site, you better look elsewhere.
Pros of AmoLatina:
- It's a site specifically for Latina dating and Latino dating
- The site offers translation software for easier communication
Cons of AmoLatina:
- Lots of reports of fake profiles
- You pay for credits to talk to members, not a membership
- Chances are some people looking to marry someone overseas are looking for a sugar mama or sugar daddy
Chispa is a Latino and Latina dating app, available both for iOS and Android. A fairly new and well-designed Latino/Latina dating app that works in a Tinderesque manner. It's free to use the app, as the premium features aren't necessary to have a great user experience. The only downside is that the app doesn't have as many members as some of the others on this list.
Pros of Chispa:
- Available as an app both on the App Store and Google Play
- Verify your account either via your phone number or Facebook
- Very high reviews from over 100k members with four stars or more as average
- Nicely designed app that's easy to use
- It's free to use the app--you only pay for special features, like getting a boost so that your profile shows up more
Cons of Chispa:
- Doesn't have that many members, though there are 100k+ members in the US
- Not very detailed profiles (think: Tinder)